Apologies for some technical difficulties that led to some clipping and skipping in this week's episode. It's at it's worst during the Arrival review, afterwards it tapers off. I believe I've isolated the problem and it wont happen again. We appreciate your patience, thank you.
It's that time of year again! Yes, that's right, it's Oscar season and the Tower of Babble Crew is back for their second annual Oscars Preview Show! Julian, Daniel and Jeremy sit down and talk about some of the year's best movies and predict who will take home the golden statues. From Best Actor to Best Adapted Screenplay the guys give their take on the major categories, but at the end of the day its all about Best Picture. Each Best Picture nominee is broken down and discussed in an effort to fully understand what's at stake for film's biggest prize.
Check out our YouTube page for individual reviews throughout the week leading up to the Oscars on Sunday.
Remember to Subscribe and rate us on iTunes to give us your feedback!
Best Picture Reviews
- Arrival – Shawn Levy, Dan Levine, Aaron Ryder, and David Linde
- Fences – Scott Rudin, Denzel Washington, and Todd Black
- Hacksaw Ridge – Bill Mechanic and David Permut
- Hell or High Water – Carla Hacken and Julie Yorn
- Hidden Figures – Donna Gigliotti, Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping, Pharrell Williams, and Theodore Melfi
- La La Land – Fred Berger, Jordan Horowitz, and Marc Platt
- Lion – Emile Sherman, Iain Canning, and Angie Fielder
- Manchester by the Sea – Matt Damon, Kimberly Steward, Chris Moore, Lauren Beck, and Kevin J. Walsh
- Moonlight – Adele Romanski, Dede Gardner, and Jeremy Kleiner