Game of Thrones storms back from last week's disappointing outing with an action packed episode that also featured some great character moments and a shocking ending. Unfortunately it also spent a lot of time on the much maligned conflict between the Stark sisters. However, with this episode coming in as the longest in series history at 70 min, it's easy to look past the short comings as they used that extra time to showcase another thrilling action set piece.
We also continued our ReedPop.com sponsored giveaway of their Game of Thrones themed swag boxes! Check out both their Special Edition and Limited Edition George R.R. Martin boxes right HERE and use the promo code BABBLEBOX at checkout to get 10% off your purchase.
Want a chance to win one of those awesome boxes? All you have to do is leave us a review on any of your favourite podcast platforms, take a screenshot of that review and then send it in to our email TowerofBabblePodcast@gmail.com. Good luck!
If you enjoy the podcast you can show your support by donating to this season's crowd funding campaign right HERE.
If you prefer to show support in a different way, you can always subscribe and leave a nice review on Apple Podcasts.
All season long we'll be thanking those who have so generously donated to our crowd funding campaign. This week we would like to send huge thank yous to:
- Julie Abodeely - Brooklyn, NYC
- Salem Alshihab - Dallas, TX
- Mark Knight - Horsham, UK
- Talia D'Souza on behalf of Rob Wladyka, Weston Wladyka, Ryleigh Wladyka, Noodlepenny D’Souza, Hayden D’Souza, Pipa Wladyka) - Lac La Biche, AB
- Gerald Simpkins - Peekskill, NY
- Alanna D'Souza - Lac La Biche, AB
- Evan Dowling - Kinnegad, Ireland
- Michael Brooks (2nd Donation) - Cincinnati, OH
- Charles Higginbotham - Louisville, KY